Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

All about Hela




Kia Ora, My name is Hela i am 12 years old and year 8 this year  attending glen taylor. I am half Maori and half Filipina. I have 3 brothers 3 sisters and 4 step brothers. My hobbies are Sleeping , Eating and cleaning. In my spare time I like to go on my social media  when i’m bored. In learning, Maths is the subject I am most good at. Reading and Writing are the two subjects I really need to work on. I enjoy working on Arts. My goals this year is to get better grades in learning. I really want to achieve my goals this year and be proud of myself.This year i'm looking forward to achieving my goals at end of the year and also work harder. My teacher inspires me because she tells me to believe in myself and work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment